As governments around the world continue to make strides to strengthen their anti-money laundering regulations, so come changes to the reporting and compliance filing obligations for entities like banks and money service businesses.
Compliance Filing Tools
During this webinar, the presenters will review some of the recent upgrades to our AML compliance solution that were mandated by federal anti-money laundering regulators for those who e-file their STRs, CTRs and other regulatory reports. They will also share some of the recent features in the solution that will ensure that regulators get the most accurate reports in a timely manner. At the end of this webinar you will learn:
- Recent changes for individual and batch electronic filing of CTRs to FinCEN
- Latest schemas changes for STR and TTR reports for goAML
- Structure of STR reports for the Dominican Republic
- Electronic regulatory reports for FINTRAC (Canada), FCA (UK) and AUSTRAC (Australia) that are available through the solution
- How MSBs can meet their regulatory reporting requirements for transient customers
- How to use the solution to create reports that regulators approve of while reducing the time spent creating, validating and submitting regulatory reports
Contact us today to learn more about how Alessa can help with compliance filing
Learn how Alessa can help you complete and submit your regulatory reports in minutes. Watch the webinar.