Remote, West Coast/Mountain Region – Sr. Account Executive
A leader in software solutions for client relationship management, compliance, and fraud prevention, Tier1 Financial Solutions’ is passionate about helping accelerate our clients’ digital transformation initiatives with our CRM, AML, and compliance solutions. Founded in 2007 and located in Toronto, Ottawa, and New York, Tier1 today has over 150 employees and services over 200 clients globally, including the world’s largest financial institutions.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join the compliance and fraud prevention division of Tier1. Operating under the Alessa brand, the compliance division is focused on creating comprehensive solutions to help financial institutions and many other organizations to comply with regulations and combat theft, fraud, money laundering, and many other forms of financial crime. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is a cutting-edge space with Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Senior Account Executive role is the primary field-based sales role in the company. In this role you will be selling largely into financial institutions of varying sizes, but also supporting and pursuing new customers in non-financially regulated firms.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for researching clients, generating, or accepting leads, and working with prospects throughout the entire sales process – from initial discovery meeting through close. Your performance will be measured on your ability to meet and exceed quarterly and annual territory and company sales growth targets. This will be a remote position and can be based on the West Coast or the Mountain Region with the ability to serve major financial markets in the region.
- Navigate each stage of the sales cycle from qualification to close.
- Qualify new opportunities and deliver Alessa’s value proposition through client meetings, demos, in-market events and other account-based activities.
- Work in tandem with Solution Consultants to define the appropriate solution for each prospect.
- Think strategically to develop and execute on tactical plans and quarterly business reviews to engage and grow your assigned territory.
- Track and update opportunities in Salesforce, maintain excellent pipeline coverage and hygiene.
- Manage large and complex multi-faceted technical software sales and pursue opportunities to close, including all activities necessary to obtain client signature and book deals.
- Seasoned B2B Account Executive with 7+ years of experience coupled with a history of success meeting and exceeding quota selling an Enterprise SaaS Solution.
- Experience selling and managing a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders, including C-level executives.
- Experience developing and managing a diversified pipeline with multiple leads and opportunities in varying stages.
- Enthusiastic, positive, collaborative, hard-working, and hungry!
- Proven ability to create go-to-market strategies and effectively manage a sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining, and maximizing a sales pipeline.
- The ability to sell and position on value rather than on “features” and “functions”.
- Intelligent, poised, creative & articulate, with excellent written communication and organizational skills.
- Growth mindset – this is an evolving space that requires constant learning to keep yourself up to date with knowledge on industry regulations, news, and events.
- Able to work effectively and productively in independent settings both direct and in virtual teams.
- Understanding of relevant AML/ Risk/ Compliance Operations within financial institutions is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth
- Health and dental benefits
- Dynamic, close-knit team
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company-wide)
We also encourage can-do, collaboration, and possibility thinking that will enable you to take your career to the next level.
Tier1 Financial Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law.