AML case management
Faster, easier resolutions
Surfacing suspicious activity or entities is just the beginning of your AML compliance process. Reviewing, investigating, and determining if a transaction is criminal activity is a critical part of financial crime due diligence.
A good case management solution helps you make the right decisions about suspicious activity. A great case management solution helps you do it faster and easier. It should also save you time, money and resources.
The Alessa Difference
The five key elements that makes the Alessa case management module work better for your compliance team are:
Better results and less false positives. Alessa uses decision learning to continuously refine and advance alert management. Alert thresholds and parameters are configurable to your specific business needs.
Streamlined for powerful efficiency. With Alessa, workflows are automated for fast, seamless case investigation, escalation and resolution. You also have the ability to design and structure the workflows that work for your team.
Collaboration across the business. Getting the information to the right people on your team or across the organization is critical to successful case management in AML compliance. Alessa is built for collaboration, communication and team-based processes.
Clear, concise dashboards. Alessa’s industry-leading visualization tools means you have greater insights into all compliance activity in your organization. You also have on-demand access to reports and information required for audits.
Flexible, custom workflows. Permissions can be set for accessing, creating, or deleting resources. You can also define user and role access rights to platform features and resources down to the data point level.
A typical Alert journey in Alessa
- Alessa’s real time transaction monitoring module flags a suspicious transaction, and an alert is created.
- The alert is instantly assessed by the custom risk screening criteria created by the compliance team and assigned to a compliance team member.
- The designated compliance team member reviews the transaction, confirms it is suspicious, and begins investigation and resolution. If necessary, they can escalate the alert to their manager or other team members.
- The compliance manager’s research uncovers a second alert that is grouped with the first alert and a case is created for reporting.
- A regulatory report is created in Alessa in minutes and automatically filed to the regulatory body by Alessa.
- The CAMLO is immediately notified of this activity and their dashboard is updated instantly.
Alessa helped resolve this alert in less than 2 hours.
Schedule a FREE demo
See for yourself how Alessa can help your organization
Alessa provides a 100% commitment free demo to demonstrate the tools and features we provide.
What Financial Institutions Need to Know about FinCEN’s Real Estate Geographic Targeting Orders (GTOs)
An overview of what financial institutions need to know about FinCEN’s real estate Geographic Targeting Orders.
An overview of the Travel Rule for crypto with explanations of AML regulations and best practices for compliance.
A recorded webinar on how to optimize operations and solutions for transaction monitoring in the banking industry.
Learn what KYC for crypto looks like and how to set up your team to be able to comply with AML/CFT regulations for virtual currencies.
A recorded webinar on the US-centric compliance laws, focusing on the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act.
Read an overview of the Corporate Transparency Act for compliance professionals, explained by the AML solution providers at Alessa.
Excellent tool for fraud prevention and risk management
I have worked with Alessa for years because of how useful it is to thoroughly analyze transactions and identify suspicious operations
– Jane Doe, Company ABC