Watchlist and Sanctions Screening
Real-time or on-demand screening
You need a powerful screening solution that will help you avoid risky relationships.
Partnering with industry powerhouses like Dow Jones, Ciphertrace, Refinitiv World-Check, and CRB Monitor, Alessa offers you a sanctions screening solution that allows you to:
- Choose from on-demand, periodic or real-time screening options
- Identify and triage matches
- Screen against comprehensive and relevant sanctions list
- Incorporate results from risk screening into onboarding, transaction monitoring, risk scoring and regulatory reporting processes
- Maintain an audit trail of all due diligence activities for auditors and regulators
Monitor for crypto transactions
Quickly determine if your institution is serving virtual asset businesses or if your customers are transacting with digital wallets. Powered by CipherTrace, Alessa allows you to cross-reference your accounts against a comprehensive list of over 600 crypto exchanges.
Access verified and relevant listsThe combined power of Alessa and Dow Jones Risk & Compliance facilitates real-time due diligence screening to help you comply with regulatory mandates and better manage financial and reputational risks. Our solution gives you access to the following lists:
- People and entities subject to comprehensive or targeted restrictive measures
Sanctions Control & Ownership (SCO)
- More than 22,000 companies owned or controlled by individuals, entities or regions sanctioned by OFAC and/or the European Union
Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Senior public officials and their relatives and close associates, with coverage of government officials across 22 high-risk job categories
Adverse Media (on individuals)
- Special interest persons, including those involved in key criminal categories
Schedule a free demo
Learn how Alessa can help you avoid risky relationships.
Book your complimentary demo and see our sanctions and watchlist screening solution in action.
ACAMS Hollywood Conference
Join us at ACAMS Hollywood to learn how Alessa can help make AML compliance easier.
The FATF Grey List and Black List: An Overview
An overview of the FATF grey list and black list and why they are important for compliance professionals.
Banking Regulatory Compliance Checklist: All You Need to Know
View a regulatory compliance checklist for compliance professionals working in the banking industry.
How Does Automated Transaction Monitoring Work?
Automated transaction monitoring reduces risk and expedites AML compliance. Learn what automated transaction monitoring is and how it works.
What is Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)?
Risk-based know your customer (KYC) processes require enhanced due diligence (EDD) for high-risk clients. But what is EDD and when is it required?
Payment Fraud Explained
An overview of payment fraud and ways your business can detect and prevent it.
Excellent tool for fraud prevention and risk management
I have worked with Alessa for years because of how useful it is to thoroughly analyze transactions and identify suspicious operations
– Jane Doe, Company ABC