Watchlist and Sanctions Screening
Real-time or on-demand screening
You need a powerful screening solution that will help you avoid risky relationships.
Partnering with industry powerhouses like Dow Jones, Ciphertrace, Refinitiv World-Check, and CRB Monitor, Alessa offers you a sanctions screening solution that allows you to:
- Choose from on-demand, periodic or real-time screening options
- Identify and triage matches
- Screen against comprehensive and relevant sanctions list
- Incorporate results from risk screening into onboarding, transaction monitoring, risk scoring and regulatory reporting processes
- Maintain an audit trail of all due diligence activities for auditors and regulators
Monitor for crypto transactionsQuickly determine if your institution is serving virtual asset businesses or if your customers are transacting with digital wallets or other virtual asset-related payments. Fully integrated into Alessa’s sanctions solution, CipherTrace allows you to cross-reference your accounts against a comprehensive list of over 600 crypto exchanges.
Access verified and relevant listsThe combined power of Alessa and Dow Jones Risk & Compliance facilitates real-time due diligence screening to help you comply with regulatory mandates and better manage financial and reputational risks. Our solution gives you access to the following lists:
- People and entities subject to comprehensive or targeted restrictive measures
Sanctions Control & Ownership (SCO)
- More than 22,000 companies owned or controlled by individuals, entities or regions sanctioned by OFAC and/or the European Union
Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Senior public officials and their relatives and close associates, with coverage of government officials across 22 high-risk job categories
Adverse Media (on individuals)
- Special interest persons, including those involved in key criminal categories
Schedule a FREE demo
See for yourself how Alessa can help your organization
Alessa provides a 100% commitment free demo to demonstrate our tools and features.
An overview of the Travel Rule for crypto with explanations of AML regulations and best practices for compliance.
A recorded webinar on how to optimize operations and solutions for transaction monitoring in the banking industry.
Learn what KYC for crypto looks like and how to set up your team to be able to comply with AML/CFT regulations for virtual currencies.
A recorded webinar on the US-centric compliance laws, focusing on the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act.
Read an overview of the Corporate Transparency Act for compliance professionals, explained by the AML solution providers at Alessa.
A recap and timeline of key anti-money laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations from the compliance experts at Alessa.
Excellent tool for fraud prevention and risk management
I have worked with Alessa for years because of how useful it is to thoroughly analyze transactions and identify suspicious operations
– Jane Doe, Company ABC