Identity verification for KYC/KYB compliance
Know who you are doing business with.
Alessa lets you confirm identities accurately and efficiently with a seamless process that can be customized to your specific needs.
Scoring customization allows you to determine which data is most relevant to your business needs, so you can easily determine if people and entities are who they say they are.
Alessa is built to scale with your business
Your KYC and KYB programs need to meet the size, complexity and geographic reach of your business. Needs might change as you grow or as you include new products and services, so your AML program needs to grow with you.
Why Choose Alessa
Save time and resources
- One integrated solution for identity verification, screening and enhanced due diligence
- Incorporate results from screening and identity verification into transaction monitoring, risk scoring, and regulatory reporting processes
- Automated workflows to guide investigations of suspicious activities
More effective processes
- Perform identity verification and screening based on fields customized for your organization’s needs
- Use public and proprietary data offered by Thomson Reuter CLEAR® to reduce onboarding time
- Quickly verify business relationships to avoid doing business with bad actors
Better risk management
- Create more comprehensive profiles for better overall risk management
- Make more informed decisions about entities with combined identity and risk scores
- Continuously update risk scores with transaction monitoring and link analysis information
- Highly skilled and trained team for implementation and deployment
- Collaborative, agile team model with dedicated Project Manager
- Regular touch base for lifetime of subscription, dedicated Account Manager
- Responsive troubleshooting
- Managed services available
Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
Better technology for deeper risk intelligence
Real-time risk intelligence during onboarding is critical to protect your business.
Our AML compliance software includes APIs for integration with your onboarding systems to verify identities and search sanctions, politically exposed persons (PEPs), OFAC, and proprietary lists in real-time.
Your CDD processes should also include periodic risk-based monitoring of the customer relationship to determine whether there are substantive changes to the original CDD information (e.g., change in employment or business operations)
Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
The details count
Enhanced due diligence has additional measures aimed at identifying and mitigating the risk posed by higher risk customers.
This allows compliance teams to go beyond simply checking whether an entity is on a sanction or watch list and get detailed background information on individuals and businesses based on comprehensive research by the Refinitiv team.
Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
Better technology for deeper risk intelligenceOur AML compliance software includes APIs for integration with your onboarding systems to verify identities and search sanctions, politically exposed persons (PEPs), OFAC, and proprietary lists in real time. Real-time risk intelligence during onboarding is critical to protecting your business. A good CDD process should include these seven elements:
- Full identification of customer and business entities, including the source of funds and wealth and beneficial ownership when appropriate
- Development of transactional activity profiles of each customer’s anticipated activity
- Definition and acceptance of the customer in the context of specific products and services
- Assessment and grading of risks at both customer and account levels
- Account and transaction monitoring based on the risks presented
- Investigation and examination of unusual customer or account activity
- Documentation of findings
Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
The details countEnhanced due diligence has additional measures aimed at identifying and mitigating the risk posed by higher risk customers. Enhanced due diligence (EDD) is a must for organizations looking to comply with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations, engage with new suppliers, vet parties involved in a merger or acquisition, or meet anti-bribery and anti-corruption obligations. Alessa offers the ability to automatically order EDD reports from Refinitiv directly from the platform. This allows compliance teams to go beyond simply checking whether an entity is on a sanction or watch list and get detailed background information on individuals and businesses based on comprehensive research by the Refinitiv team.
Schedule a FREE demo
See for yourself how Alessa can help your organization.
Alessa provides a 100% commitment free demo to demonstrate the tools and features we provide.
What Financial Institutions Need to Know about FinCEN’s Real Estate Geographic Targeting Orders (GTOs)
An overview of what financial institutions need to know about FinCEN’s real estate Geographic Targeting Orders.
An overview of the Travel Rule for crypto with explanations of AML regulations and best practices for compliance.
A recorded webinar on how to optimize operations and solutions for transaction monitoring in the banking industry.
Learn what KYC for crypto looks like and how to set up your team to be able to comply with AML/CFT regulations for virtual currencies.
A recorded webinar on the US-centric compliance laws, focusing on the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act.
Read an overview of the Corporate Transparency Act for compliance professionals, explained by the AML solution providers at Alessa.
Excellent tool for fraud prevention and risk management
I have worked with Alessa for years because of how useful it is to thoroughly analyze transactions and identify suspicious operations
– Jane Doe, Company ABC