Alessa is a highly configurable, end-to-end financial crime, risk and AML compliance solution that delivers customer due diligence, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring and screening, risk scoring, regulatory reporting, workflows and case management.
When combined with third-party data and risk intelligence (e.g. Refinitiv World-Check and EDD reports, Thomson Reuters CLEAR ID Confirm™, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, CipherTrace crypto intelligence, and cannabis-related data), Alessa customers enjoy the benefits of customer identification and due diligence capabilities from within one application.
Why Choose Alessa for KYC Programs
Ease and reduce time for compliance activities:
- Use one application for identity verification, screening and enhanced due diligence
- Incorporate results from screening and identity verification into transaction monitoring, risk scoring and regulatory reporting processes
- Use configurable workflows to automatically guide investigations of suspicious activities
- Use case management to maintain an audit trail of all due diligence activities for auditors and examiners
More effective compliance:
- Perform identity verification and screening based on fields that fit your organization’s needs
- Use public and proprietary data offered by CLEAR® to reduce onboarding time
- Quickly verify business relationships to avoid doing business with bad actors
Better risk management:
- Create a more comprehensive profile of your subject for better, overall risk management
- Make more informed decisions regarding an entity due to the combined identity and risk scores
- Continuously update risk scores with transaction monitoring and link analysis information
Alessa and Risk Data:
Third-party risk data expands screening and due diligence capabilities on a global scale and delivers high-quality risk intelligence that organizations everywhere put their trust in every day.
Alessa and Identity Verification:
Confirm identities accurately and efficiently with an entire process that can be customized to your specific needs. Scoring customization allows you to determine which data is most relevant to a specific case, so you can easily determine if your subject is who they say they are.
You’ll be fully outfitted with credit header data, utility records, OFAC lists, FEIN information, internal records and work affiliations information – comprehensive public and proprietary data you can leverage to proactively and confidently mitigate risk.
Contact us today to learn more about how Alessa can help with your compliance needs.
Complete your customer identification and due diligence with one application. Download the Risk Intelligence and ID Verification with Alessa brochure.